Pumpkin Dump Cake
An easy fall cake that is “dumped” into a pan and baked. Very good recipe!
1 can (29 oz) pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling) I use organic pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (18.25 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, and cinnamon until well blended. Spread pumpkin mixture in prepared baking dish. Mixture will be very wet.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly on top of the batter. If adding pecans, sprinkle them over the cake mix. Pour melted butter over the top of the cake mix. Bake 50 minutes.
- Cool. Top with whipped cream or ice cream.